10 Things to do in Cozumel
1.- Cozumel has one of the best reefs worldwide, it is considered the number one Reef in America, so you don’t miss any of their many aquatic activities.
2. -practice snorkeling in Cozumel Island, is an activity for children and adults where you’ll be submerged the time that you consider yourself, remember that you always have to be very careful with the sea and if you are traveling with children never lose sight.
2. -If you are an outgoing person and love the adventure, diving in Cozumel is the best option to get to know and enjoy this beautiful island of the Mexican Caribbean.
3. –Stand up Paddle board in Cozumel , has become a very popular activity and it allows tanning and contemplate the majesty of the crystal clear waters of Cozumel.
4. -runs through the jungle on board a ATV Cozumel – are the ATV excursions organized by all-terrain in which you can enjoy the nature of Cozumel and warriors in the jungle for a period of 3 hours.
5. -If you’re a fan of the speed, the famous Cozumel ecomomic boats or Speed Boat Cozumel where you can drive the boat and bring it to the limit, an activity with great reputation in Cozumel Island.
6. -Iterates Jeep Cozumel Island, is one of the favorite activities of the lovers of nature and tranquility, you will be able to get to know the other side of Cozumel Island where you can escape and depejarte of all Jeep Tour Cozumel an activity for all.
7. –Submarine Cozumel, for being the only submarine in the Mexican Caribbean, the submarine offers a few hours of full fun exploring the largest barrier reef in the Americas.
8. –Segway Cozumel, one of the favorite activities if you are looking for a family tour and explore the island with much tranquility, the Segway is a transport that everyone can use, always remember to follow the instructions for use and never driving without helmet.
9.- Visit the ruins of San Gervasio in Cozumel, one of the main areas where inhabited by the Maya gods, San Gervasio is known worldwide as the home of the goddess Ixchel goddess of love and the Moon.
10. -Parque Punta Sur Cozumel, one of the major Mayan vestiges in addition you can enjoy the Lighthouse Museum, a historic site in Cozumel.
As you can see there are many activities to do in Cozumel, we recommend that you do the most adjusting to your budget and how to be.